Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Perigueux

Wow!  What and incredible place this is!  I am truly blessed.  The 2 hour flight delay and missed trains were worth the 18 hours of travel.  I am so excited for Franco American Vocal Academy.  We sang for each other today and the level of talent is sky high.  Professor Added said we are apart this program because we each have real major potential to be in this business and because of this it is very intensive.  I've become more hopeful there is a place for me in this industry and more intrigued by the French repertoire.  I have my first voice lesson tomorrow and am excited to learn!  We sing the national anthem at a town gathering for Bastille Day and we are taking a trip to Bordeaux on Sunday.  Pictures to come!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you and excited for you. Can't wait for the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete