Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer!!

I am en route to the Windy City today! Headed to Chicago for the Classical Singer Magazine Convention. Follow this blog for all the updates as I travel this summer to NYC and Italy and as I begin my adventures in Orem this fall at UVU. I saw the first two operas in the Robert Lepage Ring Cycle at the Met Live in HD encore broadcasts. Deborah Voigt is an increadibly talented singer and actress. I am hoping it comes out on DVD soon. Can't wait to see Siegfried and Götterdammerung! It is truly amazing what they did with the stage and set. This link is to an interview with soprano Audrey Luna who is playing the role of Ariel in The Tempest next year at the Met. It sounds like a a really interesting opera and role. She does some really new classical music but also has a lot of standard roles in her repertoire. Stay tuned! Pictures and updates to come from Chicago! Also visit my youtube channel www.youtube.com/eloisesant. I am also interested in vloging this summer during my travel too. You can always ask questions or let me know things you'd like to hear about in my updates by emailing operadivaeloise@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment